Hypnosis for Exams
An exam period can really set your head spinning, especially if your future seems to be riding on those all-important results, Out of sheer anxiety, many students:
• Choose to stay up night after night for last minute cramming sessions during the week leading up to their exams.
• Have panic attacks before or during their exams
• Struggle to maintain concentration for the duration of the exam
• Forget all their preparation once the paper is in front of them
Smart Revision Means Smart Decisions
Although an extended revision stint seems vital at the time, it’s actually the mental equivalent of leaving your car running for three days just before an important journey-by the time you need to use it, the battery is well and truly flat and you’re stuck exactly where you started.
Most people realise how irrational and ridiculous the car scenario would be, but don’t think twice about overworking their brain on a regular basis when it comes to preparing for a mental challenge, and then finding that the challenge is even harder because their brain is too fatigued to allow full concentration
Help! I’m too ill to take my exam!
Sometimes the very thought of going into the exam hall makes you want to throw up. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of healthy adrenaline to get the brain pumping, this is natural and beneficial, but if the experience becomes too traumatic, you might need hypnotherapy so that you can dilute your stress response, especially if you:
• Vomit repeatedly before exams are scheduled or essays are due
• Hyperventilate when put in an exam situation
• Second-guess yourself to the point where you physically can’t write anything, or feel obsessively compelled to delete your work and start over.
In many cases, manic cramming or panic-related exam sickness can lead to:
• Dangerous stress levels
• Exam Failure
• Low self-esteem, anxiety and depression
Training without Draining
If this is behaviour that you recognise in yourself then, then coming up with a healthier exam technique is absolutely crucial, and hypnotherapy for exams could be the solution to all of your academic worries. Know that:
• The brain has its very own setting built especially for taking in and processing new information
• a hypnotic trance allows you to access it while in a state of complete and total mental calm.
• Hypnotherapy means you need never stress over an exam again
Wave Goodbye to Stress and Hardship
I will help you learn in a way that harnesses the brain’s natural information storage process, freeing your subconscious mind concentrate on what it does best while you focus on planning your future. Contact me today and let’s transform the way you learn.
Find out more about BAGC 6
We offer Hypnotherapy in South London