Learn how to get the better of stress in our special workshop. In two hours, we will introduce you to a range of relaxation techniques designed to help you stay relaxed during the trying situations that life throws at us every single day.
Below is a breakdown of the different types of stressors that we can suffer from, some patients may suffer from multiple stressors:
- Social Stressors: These relate to how we interact with our environment and how we deal with social situations. This could be an event such as public speaking or workplace situations.
- Emotional Stressors: Also known as internal stressors, these tend to be related to fear and anxiety. How we are perceived is also a big contributing factor for this style of stressor. Prolonged bouts of emotional stressors can affect our interpretation and perception.
- Fear of Change Stressors: No one likes change, however some of us deal with it better than others. Moving home, changing jobs or relationships can play a big part in our emotional wellbeing.
- Family Relationship Stressors: These tend to be related to other stressors such as change or emotional, but the loss of relatives or previous bad relationships can trigger stress related illnesses..
- Decision Making Stressors: Some of us struggle when we need to make important decisions, and can let this build up to make us unwell.
What you’ll get:
o A two-hour session that focuses on innovative ways to relieve stress.
o The opportunity to explore the world of hypnotherapy without paying full price.
o A collection of MP3s devised to bring about serenity.
Beat Stress and call us on 0203 3970446
Find out more about BAGC 6
We offer Hypnotherapy in South London